I had a vision a while back of a hand drawn Empire State building shirt and asked my friend Jena Kane to design it. We are both native New York City creatives. In lieu of everything that is happening in NYC at the moment we wanted to release these shirts as a way for people to show support for NYC. We will be donating 15% of the profits to the World Health Organization.
This shirt is NOT pictured on Dom or I. This is an alternative should any men want one/if women want a larger size shirt.
This t-shirt is everything you’ve dreamed of and more. It feels soft and lightweight, with the right amount of stretch. It’s comfortable and flattering for both men and women.
• 100% combed and ring-spun cotton (Heather colors contain polyester)
• Ash color is 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Heather colors are 52% combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester
• Athletic and Black Heather are 90% combed and ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Heather Prism colors are 99% combed and ring-spun cotton, 1% polyester
• Fabric weight: 4.2 oz (142 g/m2)
• Pre-shrunk fabric
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
There are no reviews yet.